CALPCC Continuing Education Policies and Procedures
California LPCC, LMFT, and LCSW Continuing Education Credit
The 2014 Northern California CALPCC Conference meets the qualifications for 5 hours of continuing education credit for LPCCs, MFTs, LEPs and/or LCSWs, as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS). CALPCC PCE #: 5081
The Conference schedule includes the instructor’s credentials, a short bio, and abstract and learning objectives for each session.
Procedure to receive CEU Credit at the conference
In order to maintain its approved provider status from the BBS, CALPCC is required to maintain certain records, so the following procedure is necessary in order for participants to receive a CE certificate of completion at the end of the conference:
- Sign the Attendance Roster at the registration desk at the beginning of the conference.
- You will receive an abbreviated “Program”, which will be a list of all the conference sessions with a column for “Sign In” and a column for “Sign Out.”
- As you enter each session, have the volunteer stamp the “Sign In” column on your “Program.” (Anyone entering a session 15 minutes late, or later, will not be eligible for earning CE credit during that session.)
- At the end of each session, have the volunteer stamp your “Program” in the “Sign Out” column.
- Please complete an evaluation of each session, but hold on to it.
- At the end of the conference, bring your “Program” with the “Sign In” and “Sign Out” stamps, and an evaluation for each session for which you wish to receive CEUs.
- The volunteer at the registration table will check the number of hours that are documented on your “Program,” the number of evaluation forms you are submitting and then give you a certificate of completion for the number of CE credits that you have earned.
- After the conference, CALPCC will keep your information on file, as required by the Board of Behavioral Sciences. During the conference, a student volunteer or CE Committee member will be present to assist with the process and answer questions.
The Continuing Education Fee is fully refundable if the participant is unable to attend the conference. CALPCC does not condone, recommend or support any products mentioned in any CE sessions. CALPCC maintains responsibility for the program and its content.